Temple Beth-El Funds
are an investment for the future ongoing needs of Temple Beth-El. Each year, five percent of each fund, regardless of the income earned, is allocated for the designated purpose.
- Bertha M. Jerzy Fund provides help for elderly congregants in need.
- Ganz Religious School Fund supports our Raymund Family Religious School programming.
- Irwin and Sonya Miller Family Building Fund ensures that our Building Fund meets its purposes.
- L'Dor V'Dor Endowment funds annual programming, operations, and capital improvements.
- Lew Krosner Leadership Fund makes possible the education and training of future leaders of our Temple.
- Stella Sax Lecture Fund sponsors scholarly programs.
are established by the families or our Board of Directors to honor or remember members of our community and their enthusiasm for making our Temple a better place.
- Cynthia Adler Preschool Fund supports capital equipment for the school.
- Florence and Morris Lippman Music Fund enriches our music programs.
- Jack and Mina Jenkins Mitzvah Fund provides short-term interest-free loans to temple members.
- Ruth Dikman Adult Education Fund sponsors adult education programs.
- Sembler Library Fund enhances our Sembler Family Library.
- Seymour Ripps Memorial Day Camp Fund supports Jewish Day Camp scholarships for our children.
- Sol Markman Ner Tamid Dues Relief Fund offers dues relief for our members in need.
- Youdovin Camp Scholarship Fund sponsors URJ Camp and Program scholarships to our children.
are designated funds to cover the general operations of the Temple as specified.
- General Operating Fund supports the general operation of our Temple.
- Prayer Book Fund purchases prayerbooks.
- Rabbi's Discretionary Fund allows our rabbi to strengthen our congregational life and respond to member's needs.
- Religious School Special Projects Fund provides additional resources to elevate programming.
- Social Action Fund supports our commitment to understanding, assisting, and promoting social justice.
- Torah Commentary Book Fund purchases Torah Commentaries for the sanctuary.
- Yahrzeit Fund remembers our loved ones.
- Sisterhood/Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) Fund ensures the continuity of its mission to enhance our Temple.
- Brotherhood Fund ensures the continuity of its mission to enhance our Temple.
- BEEFY Fund promotes the development of our youth's Jewish identity.
for making this online contribution to Temple Beth El of St. Petersburg.
* Indicates a required field.
An acknowledgment will be emailed to you.
On your request, notification of your contribution (without disclosing the amount) will be mailed to the family of a loved one or to the person being honored by your contribution.
PLEASE NOTE: Please use numbers only in amount fields, do not use punctuation such as commas to delineate amounts.
Payment forms do not currently work with the Internet Explorer web browser. Please use Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome to complete your donation. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.