Temple Beth-El Funds
Temple Beth-El offers you many ways to honor the lives and accomplishments of friends and family. When bestowing this honor with a gift to the Temple, you are strengthening the ability of Temple Beth-El to continue to provide a welcoming Reform community for Jewish and interfaith households to experience an uplifting and joyful sense of belonging.
Generation to Generation
establish your connection to Temple Beth-El in perpetuity.
- Legacy Family: become a member of our Legacy Family by donating a minimum of $5,000 today or later in your will, trust or retirement account or life insurance policy. Your gift will secure the future of our vibrant Reform Jewish home for all ages and passions.
- Tree of Life: the Tree of Life is a meaningful representation of our congregational family tree, located in our Miller Founders Hall. The Leaves ($360 minimum) and Rocks ($1,800 minimum) permanently celebrate the lives, milestones, and achievements of our community and loved ones.
- Memorial Plaques: by purchasing a Memorial Plaque ($540 minimum) for the yahrzeit area in the sanctuary, you are assured that the name of your loved one will be mentioned in perpetuity at the worship service on the anniversary of their death (yahrzeit).
are an investment to secure the future of Temple Beth-El. Every year, according to the provisions of the donor, five percent of each fund is allocated for the designated purpose.
- L'Dor V'Dor Endowment Fund: sustains our community on an ongoing basis and ensures a strong future. Five percent of this fund is allocated to our operating budget each year.
- Bertha M. Jerzy Fund: provides help for elderly congregants in need.
- Ganz Religious School Fund: supports our Raymund Family Religious School programming.
- Irwin and Sonya Miller Family Building Fund: ensures that our Building Fund meets its purposes.
- Lew Krosner Leadership Fund: makes possible the education and training of future leaders of our Temple.
- Ruth Dikman Adult Education Fund: sustains our adult education programming.
- Sher Family Endowment for Education, Innovation & Support: sustains programs to enrich our community.
- Stella Sax Scholar-In-Residence Fund: sponsors scholarly programs.
are established by the families or our Board of Directors to honor or remember members of our community and their enthusiasm for making our Temple a better place.
- Cynthia Adler Preschool Fund: supports capital equipment for the school.
- Florence and Morris Lippman Music Fund: enriches our music programs.
- Jack and Mina Jenkins Mitzvah Fund: provide short-term interest-free loans to temple members.
- Sembler Library Fund: enhances our Sembler Family Library.
- Seymour Ripps Memorial Day Camp Fund: supports Jewish Day Camp scholarships for our children.
- Sol Markman Ner Tamid Dues Relief Fund: offers dues relief for our members in need.
- Youdovin Camp Scholarship Fund: sponsors URJ Camp and Program scholarships to our children.
are designated to subsidize the general operations of the Temple as specified.
- General Operating Fund: supports the day to day operations of our Temple.
- Prayer Book Fund: purchases prayerbooks.
- Rabbi's Discretionary Fund: allows our rabbi to enhance our congregational life and respond to member's needs.
- Religious School Special Projects Fund: provides additional resources to elevate programming.
- Social Action Fund: supports our commitment to understanding, assisting, and promoting social justice.
- Torah Commentary Book Fund: purchases Torah Commentaries.
- Yahrzeit Fund: remembers our loved ones.
- Sisterhood/Women of Reform Judaism (WRJ) Fund: ensures the continuity of its mission to enhance our Temple.
- Brotherhood Fund: ensures the continuity of its mission to enhance our Temple.
- Youth Fund: promotes the development of our youth's Jewish identity through BEEFY, Jr. BEEFY, and Ruach youth groups.
for making this online contribution to Temple Beth El of St. Petersburg.
* Indicates a required field.
An acknowledgment will be emailed to you.
On your request, notification of your contribution (without disclosing the amount) will be mailed to the family of a loved one or to the person being honored by your contribution.
PLEASE NOTE: Please use numbers only in amount fields, do not use punctuation such as commas to delineate amounts.
Payment forms do not currently work with the Internet Explorer web browser. Please use Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome to complete your donation. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.